This talk was hosted by Temple Beth Shalom in Needham on 3/21/21. On the year anniversary of the COVID pandemic, Amy G. Fogelman, MD will reflects on how the community came together to fight the Coronavirus Pandemic. Dr. Fogelman’s presentation weaves a narrative of stories from our local family and all the way to our international physician community of examples of how citizens collaborated in our fight against this virus. Amy Fogelman, MD served as Executive Director for the COVID-19 Action Coalition of Massachusetts and is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician at Beth Israel Deaconess in Boston.
- Podcast Guest (12/10/21) Confidently Opine as a Medical Expert Witness with Amy Fogelman, MD [The Physician’s Guide to Doctoring Podcast]
- How I Went From Burned Out Physician to Blissful Business Owner
- Guest Blog: Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury and its Consequences
- Guest Blog: Why Microbiologists Are Vital as Expert Witnesses
- Guest Blog: Medicolegal Concerns Arising from the Pandemic Among Nursing Homes